Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ME + HER = US

I was nauseous and tingly the first time i asked her to be my girl on phone and i was very sure it wasn't chickenpox. she agreed and the next big question was how we were going to survive the long distance. The thought of her not being around meant a lot to me than the presence of others. we been through it and was almost one year down the relationship without seeing her (cam from yahoo messenger and skype doesnt count). Was left with just a month and a half to go when we argued and almost left us apart. Its true what they say about love. it is more like war because it is easy starting it but trust me, ending it is hard! I wasn't ready to let her go eventhough my heart felt heavy filled with hate, anger and negativity. the funny thing is i read a line from a compilation of sayings from one of shakespears that read and i quote,'a light heart lives long.' love really kills, doesn't it? we however worked it through like we always do and thanks to phyllis diller, i never want to go to bed mad. i prefer staying up and fighting instead. i fight nothing but the problem.its evident that my love for you can't be hidden like a cough as well as poverty. this isn't a blog, it's the story of love, the story of the survival of two love birds. infact, it's the story of our lives

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is gettin me all emotional and it's indeed the story of my life, 2day is a day i'll neva 4get......eva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. priserena, its meant to be a story every1 can relate to and am glad u see ur life in it. @maureenbrese, nice to know you appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete